Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: AG Fun - Travel to Paris

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Has anyone else tried this Travel to Paris page on the AG website? It's really cute. I printed up the travel diary in mini size for my dolls. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

    Julia

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know! I love it! But, Julia, maybe it's just my computer illiteracy, but HOW do you print the book off in a smaller size? I wanted to, but I just couldn't figure it out! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooh, a doll-sized travel book! That's an ingenious idea, Julia! I've been wanting to fill out this travel book for Samantha, but my printer has been out of color ink for a few months now. [img]redface.gif[/img] Guess I should get that sorted out and have some AG fun!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 10, 2005 10:11 PM: Message edited by: ksami ]</font>

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am going to play it in a couple of minutes!It sounds like FUN!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a PC so I'm not sure if the printing software is the same for other computers. Anyway, to print the book smaller:

    1. I first click the "Download and Print the Travel Journal's cover and pages here" link on the web page. That makes the journal pages pop up as a pdf file.

    2. Then I click File and Print at the top left corner of my browser window. Then the print options window pops up.

    3. In the print options window, I click on the printer I want - I have two printers, one laser and the other my color inkjet. I pick my color printer since I want to print the journal in color.

    4. Also in that same printer window, I have an option for "Scaling". I click on the Page Scaling option and choose "Multiple pages per sheet"

    5. Then I choose Pages per Sheet: "4". That means four pages of the journal will be shrunken to fit on one sheet of paper. Since there are five pages for the journal, four journal pages fit on one sheet of paper and the remaining journal page is on a second sheet of paper.

    6. Then I click "OK" and the printer prints using the options I selected.

    I hope these directions work for your computer. Let me know if it works. Printing small is perfect for the dolls and uses up way less color ink too.

    Julia

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 10, 2005 10:30 PM: Message edited by: JuliaAM ]</font>

  7. #7
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    What a wonderful idea Julia. I'll have to try it out myself.
    Thanks!

    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    So when do we get some fabulous (as always from you!) pictures of your French girl, Violette? Sorry if I misspelled her name.

    I know you may be busy with Thanksgiving preparations, but if you get a chance ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •